Research & Consulting
- Research Project Advisor, Graduate Program MERC & Warner Robins US Air Force Base, "RAPCEval"
- Prime Consultant, Yunlin County Government, Taiwan: "Applying Optical Taster" Consultant for Aerospace Industry Development Center, SAIC (USA): "Aging Aircraft Maintenance" Consultant for Brown & Williamson Tobacco Corporation: "Detector for Cigarette Packets" Georgia, USA
- Prime Consultant for Mercer Engineering Research Center (MERC), Wright Patterson US Air Force Base: Performed research on "Fiber Optic Rate Gyroscope Development Program"
- Research Fellow, Antenna and Microwave Research Branch, NASA Langley Research Center, Virginia: Performed research on "AFE Dynamic Effects in Inhomogeneous Plasma" and "Radiometer System Requirements for Microwave Remote Sensing from Satellites"
- Research Associate, Physics Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee: Performed research on "The RF-Excited CW HCN Waveguide Gas Laser"
- Research Assistant to Dr. Carol Ventrice, Electrical Engineering Department, Tennessee Technological University, Cookeville, Tennessee: Design and Development of "The CO2-N2-H2 Laser"