Quiz and test solutions may be posted here. You will also be able to find study resources here as the semester progresses.
Tests dates are fixed. Tests will be on: September 24, October 29, and November 22. The final exam is on December 16th from 9:00 am - noon. (No exceptions!)
Test 3: November 22nd
- Practice Test - Courtesy of Dr. Howard (Note: Here "Type of Stability" in problem 5 is what we called "Type of Equilibria")
- Solutions to Quiz 9
- Solutions to Quiz 10
- Two Real Eigenvalues Worksheet (handed out in class)
- Two Real Eigenvalues Worksheet Solutions - Try the worksheet yourself first!
- Systems of Linear Equations Worksheet & Special Systems Worksheet- To be handed out in class on th 19th
- Systems of Linear Equations Solutions - Try the worksheet yourself first!
- Special Systems Solutions - Try the worksheet yourself first!
Test 2: October 29th
- Practice Test - Courtesy of Dr. Howard
- Solutions to Quiz 5
- Solutions to Quiz 6
- Solutions to Quiz 7
- Laplace Worksheet - To be handed out in class on the 27th
- Solutions to the Laplace Worksheet - Try the worksheet first!
Test 1: September 24th
Your first quiz, given on Monday, August 30th, is your gateway quiz. Remember there will be no partial credit on this quiz and you must get 5 completely correct to pass. Please review your derivatives and integrals (from Calc 1 and Calc 2) to be prepared for the quiz.